Effective March 26, 2020. Complete solutions can also be found by phone through the client Service Contact Center at 877-501-2233:
- Submit an application for benefits or complete eligibility review without filling in a paper or form that is online
- Complete a job interview for advantages
- Get instance report or information modifications
- Complete a mid-certification review
- Demand an upgraded EBT card
- Reach a WorkFirst situation supervisor or worker that is social
A couple of in-person solutions can be found in CSO lobbies for the restricted quantity of clients to grab:
- An EBT card, once the person has delivery that is general solutions only as well as for certain expedited food recipients. Other EBT cards is going to be mailed through the merchant or through an office mail process that is local. Consumers may contact EBT customer support at 888-328-9271 for EBT card replacements.
- Crisis support solutions, whenever mailing those solutions just isn’t a choice.
Clients may continue steadily to fall off documents via drop containers, where available. Paperwork will undoubtedly be acquired daily and routed for processing.
- Customers can submit applications, reviews and mid-certifications online for system help. They could additionally report changes in order to find other services that are local.
Services Available On The Internet
Make an application for benefits, submit your review or report modifications anytime! You have access to these types of services from anywhere with online access — such as for example a house computer, neighborhood collection or community center.
Day phone services will be available from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Every business. Give us a call at 877-501-2233 Monday – Friday. Hours for interviews are 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Our greatest amount times are amongst the hours of 11 a.m. And 3 p.m., on Mondays and in the very very very first and final three workdays for the thirty days. Continue reading “Did you know now you can finish nearly all your DSHS online business or via phone?”